Wednesday, October 6, 2010

B.I.G *the mixtape* October 25th

If you don't know now you knooow nigga.... OCTOBER 25th, B-I-G the mixtape (FRANK ZONES) will be coming to local bootlegger near you! Now even tho I'm not talking about Notorious B.I.G, I would like to take this time out and make today BIG-Hump day. Like it love it our leave, B.I.G was better PAC. Yeah, I said it and will stay by that til the end. But that's besides the point. Instead of showing yall the normal Big shit I'm bout to drop some of the best B.I.G videos and Songs. In my opinion If you feel some kinda way comment or hit at blacksnobs@gmail.com or just fall on something sharp -haha, It'll be a different next week.
     So then a nigga asked me if you not talking bout the Notorious B.I.G, why are you calling your mixtape  B-I-G?
     I reply to the lil nigga like, beyond obvious reasons, I'm big <pause> gotta big team and everything I do, I'm tryna do it big. But its an acronym (dumb niggas click the word if you don't know it) [that was nice of you frank-I know] for Black Intelligent and Gifted. Those are just three great characteristics to just perfectly describe me and the Snob La Familia. So unlike Gram Street Where the weren't many features, I tried to get as many of the soldiers on there as possible. !SHIFT ARMY BABY!
     But any-way yeah B-I-G is gonna be better that Gram Street so if u not caught up now, Click the link and download it or go to the music page and get it cuz I'd hate for niggas to get left in dust. #OldFashionPeople (one of the songs week).
You know i'm bout holla at @ezrabake on the graphics
HERE WE GO



The Story of my life...



- These niggas had some of the best videos of all time













-Its Franky Boo*

No comments:

Post a Comment