Sunday, September 26, 2010

This is How We Do It

Bake-Frank-Zip






     If you don't knoooooow, now you knoooooow! So I'll just start this blog shit out with some videos to catch catch niggas up and break the ice (so to speak). You can download all my featured mixtapes here. You can get Baked Goods and Frank Zones merchandise. Whatever BSE needs you have, I got it right here at Frank's Zone ( I know the name might suck but tweet me your suggestions [@frankzones]

     This is the Home page here you'll find my daily blog post and just random shit I put up from time to time. Honestly it's no telling what Will be here. Next we got the Video Page. Thats exactly what it is. Nothing but Frank Zones videos. of Course you'll see BSE and all the Snob affiliates. Be sure to check out the Music Page. Thats where we got All the mixtapes streaming and singles you can play. We've also got singles you can buy. Next we got Frank Z Mechandie; you can find all the ringtones and Clothing, also you'll get the latest on all the Baked Goods. (I know the Chefs)-haha


Shout Out BAKE on the layout and Grapics Check him out here

     Thats Gonna be it for right now. I got some more pages coming so keep checking for the new shit cuz there's gonna be something new here everday.
-Zone



No comments:

Post a Comment