Sunday, October 10, 2010

Hallowaka!!!

Waka Flocka Mask

     Are you niggas retarded? I remember being in highschool and Hallow's Eve was a night we just got fucked up and maybe egged or T.P-ed some shit. Now It seems as though the game is fucked up, yet again. The new hype this year is this Waka Flocka Halloween mask. Bruh, what the fuck is wrong wit niggas?
     I'm just gonna say that yall haven't thought about why this shit is happening. I hate seeming like "this guy" but that is a conspiracy if I ever seen one. I'm sure dumb niggas is like "how could that be a conspiracy"? Let me break down a couple scenarios.
     Scenario 1-> I'm from the city of Charlotte, where these lil niggas on that robbing shit like it's contagious. All these niggas be listening to Waka feeling like they're actually that nigga. [NEWS FLASH] he is not the shooter u thought he was; But any-who,w these same lil niggas brainwashed by that jungle music are the same people that this 'Waka Mask' is marketed to. 
     Now these niggas will get they hands on that mask and that will commit crimes. The government goal is to suppress the progress of the Black Communtiy (our youth specifically). you know these niggas gone be feeling untouchable acting like Waka Flocka. Shid, I know if I was still in the streets thats what I'd hit my licks in. How can u accuse me of some shit when its somebody elses face? Are they givin niggas a "get-outta-jail-free" card? something just seems a lil fishy. I mean are yall really giving niggas a known "gangster" to be in their free time???
     Scenario 2-> My next point just makes me wonder, if somebody is plotting on Waka? Or will there be a huge crime done in a Waka Flaka mask leading the consequences to fall back on him? Maybe they want it to be okay for him to commit crimes exclusively. I mean I know if that was me, I'd do hella dirt and just say somebody impersonated me. I'm not sure what it is but I'm pretty sure that was a bad idea; or it was done with mal-intentions. 
     I'm sure a lot of u niggas are excited about it and I already know I'll see a bunch of lil "ratchet" savages mobbin in these mask. Look all I'm saying is think outside of the box. This shit can't be right. Damn, they shoulda never gave these niggas money. If u feel some kinda way reply with a comment or u can e-mail me @ blacksnobs@gmail.com
~Frank Zones

No comments:

Post a Comment